- Powerful Android data recovery app to recover files from formatted & reformatted Android devices.
- It allows you to carry out SD card file recovery for Android.
- Recover accidentally deleted media file and .apk files in few simple clicks.
- Software supports recovery of data from almost all versions of Andorid.
About Android Recovery:
Android operating System is completely based on touching technology. Using touch inputs that loosely correspond to real-world actions like swiping, tapping, pinch-in and Pinch-out to manipulate on-screen objects. If it is so, then there will be a more chances of getting data to be lost from every device. While operating the device sometimes the data will be deleted knowingly or unknowingly by the user.
"Just imagine there is a situation where you have taken a memorable picture of your beloved one and you have planned yourself to take a print-out of those images, but unfortunately while operating your device you may come to know that there are some of your important photos are missing from your device. It may happen knowingly or unknowingly. In such a case you should know how to recover photos from Android using this Android data recovery app. For more information on how to retrieve Android phone pictures, click on this link http://www.androidrecovery.net/how-to-recover-photos.html.
The above mentioned data loss scenarios is quite common, However, you can restore Android phone data by performing Android recovery. But most of the time the user loses valuable data just because of unawareness. Therefore, you should be aware of the possible data loss causes in Android so as to avoid their occurrence in the future. There are lots of brands of SmartPhones for Android OS. If you have lost the files on these phones then you can recover it with ease. You can perform Android recovery on HTC, Sony, Samsung, etc. Click here to know more about HTC deleted file recovery.
Data loss on Android can occur due to any of the following reasons:
- Due to its touching sensitivity: Cell phones are becoming smarter than before. While operating the device like swiping, tapping, etc. you might perform wrong task and end up with loss of your valuable files. However, you can restore Android phone data by using this Android file recovery suite.
- From unauthorized software: After installing third party application which are not genuine, internally it may delete your system files and affects important data which is present in your memory card. But, when you have Android data recovery toolkit, you need not worry about your lost data as it performs effective recovering of deleted or lost files.
- Virus Infection: While uploading the images across the world wide web, or while using the virus infected device for transferring the photos your memory card gets attacked by the virus and hence the data present in the SD card will be lost. Then use this Android Recovery software to restore Android phone data.
- Unexpectedly formatted SD card: Unintentionally formatting the SD card due to various reasons may also lead to loss of vital data residing in the card.
- Improper Handling: Directly removing of SD card when the device is in working state may tend to erase the data from device. then employ this Android Recovery software to restore Android phone data easily.
Precautions to be taken:
- Make sure that you have not selected your important files while deleting unwanted data from your device.
- Don’t send or receive any data from a virus infected device.
- Avoid formatting of your SD card unintentionally.
- Always keep a good backup of your important files and folders to avoid Android Recovery operation.
Why to use Android Recovery Tool?
Because, Android recovery software is reviewed and suggested by most industry experts and as well as the users. It is a read only tool that identifies all deleted files from the existing device and it does not even affect the original file content of your device during the recovery process.
- Android data recovery app supports Android recovery from all latest Android OS (Jelly bean, Ice cream Sandwich, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, Froyo, Éclair, donut, cupcake, apple-pie, and banana bread)
- Recovers all media file types like photos, videos and songs from Android.
- It is secure from virus and malwares.
- This Android data recovery app helps you to perform apk file recovery to recover deleted / lost application files at your fingertips.
- Enables us to recover deleted files from Android.
- Supports Android recovery on all versions of Windows operating System.
It Recovers file extensions like
|Documents & spread sheet||.doc,.xls,.docx,.text|
|Music & Videos||.Mp3,.mp4,.mpeg,.m4a,.m4v,.avi|
|Digital Raw pictures||.3fr,.ari, .arw,.bay,.crw,.cr2,.cap,.dcs, .dcr, .dng, .drf, .eip, .erf, .fff|
Android App to Recover Deleted Pics: Are you searching for a tool to recover deleted pictures from Android device? Then, check out Android Recovery application which will easily bring back deleted pictures, videos and various other Android files. For more details, visit this page: http://www.androidrecovery.net/app-to-recover-deleted-pics.html.
Recover Deleted Files from Micro SD Card on Android: Unknowingly, if you have deleted important files from micro SD card of Android device, then just get the help of Android Recovery App and bring back your files within few clicks of mouse. For more queries visit here: http://www.androidrecovery.net/deleted-files-from-micro-sd-card.html.
Android Data Recovery after Factory Reset: Is your Android phone working slow? Have you performed fatory reset on your Smartphone to enhance its performance? Well, you might have ended with all of all the data stored on the phone as factory reset will erase all the data present on the phone. Well, leave all your worries and employ Android recovery tool to recover Android data after factory reset. To gain more information, tap on here: http://www.androidrecovery.net/data-after-factory-reset.html
How to Recover Deleted Videos from LG Optimus: If you have accidentally deleted your videos from LG Optimus, then don’t worry as there is a perfect Android recovery tool that can get you back deleted videos from LG Optimus efficiently, without missing a single one. To know more on how to undelete videos from LG Optimus, click here: http://www.androidrecovery.net/how-to-recover-deleted-videos-from-lg-optimus.html.
Android Photo Recovery App: Android Recovery tool could be the finest application for recovering pictures of different file types like JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. from different brands of Android Smartphone like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, etc. To know more about it, go at: http://www.androidrecovery.net/photo-recovery-app.html
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Motorola Atrix: Have you deleted your valuable pictures from Motorola Atrix by mistake? Need not to be disturbed, just employ Android Recovery application which can bring back your deleted photos in just a matter of second. Here is complete working procedure of this tool click the link to navigate the page: http://www.androidrecovery.net/deleted-photos-from-motorola-atrix.html
How to Recover Files from Android Phone with Broken Screen: Is your Android phone’s screen broken and you are unable to access its data? Then go through this link and explore how to recover all data from broken Android phone with ease; http://www.androidrecovery.net/with-broken-screen.html
Deleted File Recovery from Samsung Galaxy Note: Using this tool user can even recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note. Go to this site to find out complete information about how to retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note: http://www.androidrecovery.net/samsung-galaxy-note.html
Steps to Recover Data from an Android Recovery tool
Step 1: To recover data on Android first you have to download and install demo version of an Android recovery tool with its default setup Wizard which takes a few minutes. Connect your Android phone or multimedia device to your PC and launch the Android recovery software tool then click on any of the two options as per your data loss scenario.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Then the tool will setup a connection with your attached device and Scan your entire device including your internal and as well as external memory card. Select a particular physical drive and click on NEXT button.
Figure 2: Select Android Drive
Step 3: Select the file types you want to recover (expand & tick box) and click on NEXT button. Then it shows searching of lost data.
Figure 3: Select File Types
Step 4: Select single or multiple folders which you want to recover, then click on NEXT. After that you can choose the output folder in which you want to restore your data.
Figure 4: Resulted Files after Scan