Deleted File Recovery from Samsung Galaxy Note
Have you ever been in a situation, where you accidentally erased your important files or folders from your Samsung Galaxy Note Android Smartphone and question yourself on, How to retrieve deleted files from Samsung galaxy Note? Can I recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note? Which software to use to restore deleted files from Galaxy Note android phone? No need to lose your patience, you can make use of Android Recovery software to answer all your questions. This recovery application has been specially designed to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note android Smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android based cell phone with many advanced features that allows its users to do many complex tasks in a very quick and safe way. The phone also has a high storage capacity which aids users to store many of their important files such as photos, applications, video clips, documents and so on. However, just like any other Smartphone even these devices cannot avoid problems like accidental deletion and file lose. After losing their precious files usually users get upset as they don’t have any idea how to retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note.
What happens after file deletion from Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone?
Files deleted from Samsung Galaxy Note are not gone forever, whenever you erase content of Galaxy Note only the file entries of the files are removed. In fact the deleted file still remains physically intact on Samsung Galaxy Note, unless this deleted space is not overwritten by any new files. Deleted files can be recovered using Android Recovery software without much effort. This is the finest tool to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note. Using this tool user can retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note, only in few simple clicks.
Note: Hence, it is highly suggested to stop using your Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone to store or save any new data after data loss.
How will Android Recovery software help me in recovering deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note?
Android Recovery software uses advanced built in mechanics, using which it can recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note in a very safe and secure way. This application is considered as one of the finest application to recover deleted files such as music, video, applications (.apk), photos, text document etc off Galaxy Note Android Smartphone. Check out this site http://www.androidrecovery.net/apk.html to find how to retrieve apk files.
It not only helps in how to retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note but also helps users to recover missing files from various android smart phone manufacturers including Samsung, LG, Dell, Micromax, HTC and so on. Moreover the software performs file recovery after scenarios like format, accidental deletion, transfer error, virus infection, device corruption, android OS failure, hardware malfunction and many others. This tool has made deleted file recovery from Samsung Galaxy Note very easy and simple. Also, the tool can get back data from Samsung Smartphone with broken screen. To know how it is possible, visit this link: www.androidrecovery.net/with-broken-screen.html
Features of the software:
- Has the ability to get back files from both internal storage and external storage memory
- Provides users to preview the picture files before saving using “Preview” option
- Recovers both deleted / lost files from Android devices in less amount in time
- Easily compatible to run on all Windows operating system (7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 and 2008)
- Users can speed up the recovery process by selecting the desired file type which they want to recover
- Facilitates users to compress the rescued files before saving
- App can recover deleted videos from LG Optimus Smartphone smartly. To know more about retrieval of videos from LG Optimus, click here: www.androidrecovery.net/how-to-recover-deleted-videos-from-lg-optimus.html
- The tool is secure from deadly viruses or malwares
- Available for free trial download to perform deleted file recovery from Samsung Galaxy Note
Few Useful Tips:
- Maintain regular backup of your important files from Samsung Galaxy Note device to your Windows computer
- Avoid accidental deletion from Android memory card using “write protect” knob
- Never remove your android phone while file transfer or copying process
- Avoid adding new data to your Samsung Note device after data loss mishap
- Keep your Android device virus free by using antivirus applications
How to retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Note:
Step 1: Download and install Android Recovery Tool on the computer and connect the Samsung Galaxy Note having Android OS. Run the software and the device will be detected on the software wizard. Then select RECOVER DELETED FILES option from the next screen which is as shown in figure below.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the drive of the Samsung Galaxy Note and click on NEXT button. The software starts scanning for the files on the Android phone.
Figure 2: Select Drive of Samsung Galaxy Note
Step 3: After scanning, the files will be listed on the software wizard. Preview the files and save those files on your the computer.
Figure 3: Recovered Files